Tax evasion and capital flight is a global problem widening the divide between countries. Since 1975 Africa has lost $607 billion due to illicit capital flight.
These are the ongoing Collaborative Research Projects: -
ALSO see Recent Working Papers on China-Africa Relations Country Case Studies
These are resources for current and new researchers: -
- Thematic Research Groups & Topics you can choose from
- Proposal Writing: What you need to know
- Application Process
- Institutional Attachement programmes
These are resources for potential and Current Masters and PhD students: -
- About Masters in Economics and application
- About PhD in Economics and application
- About Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics and application
AERC Alumni Governors Forum
August 13-14, Zanzibar
The first ever African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Alumni Governors Forum was held on August 13-14 in Zanzibar. This event was hosted by AERC in collaboration with the Bank of Tanzania led by Governor Benno Ndulu. The main subject of discussion was “AERC: Sustainability and Viability”.